Wednesday, January 22, 2020

February 2020

FEBRUARY
Happy Hearts to you & yours *
      Teaching watercolor class Feb. 4th in BT 'Amazing Aspen trees'
Lesson on aspen tree paintings:  torn-off side paper scraps create a  painted vision of my lesson plan.


Also, my month for teaching Sunday school at our church...a few memories...
God's Grace on Sundays
Long ago, when I was a young child, I don't have strong memories of Sunday school lessons or youth groups, but I do remember slow calming hymns, the fresh pine smell of polished wood, the "loud" clattering of change and key chains falling out of mom's purse amounts the quiet, still moments sitting in the pew.  Between prayers and songs, there was a feeling of belonging to my family and someone larger than all of us.  Afterwards, we felt special because we stopped at a donut factory on the way home,(the only time we ever had a donut).  I hope the children of the future whether attentive or inattentive can experience and feel the same sense of God's grace!

This month, I am Painting place cards for your table setting;  As Emily Post has told us,  "formal place cards are usually written on cream or white card stock.." so watercolor paper fits and my good friend loves my no-waste card painting torn-off paper-sides.  Happy place setting for all your special times together!
(set of 6 ) pinecones $12

(set of 6) holly $6



Painting Patience by Bailey
Blank cards of these can be purchased at my email
lbpier@gmail.com. set of six cards for $28

Remember Valentines day, Friday 14th



No comments:

Post a Comment