Sunday, June 21, 2015

Love on Father's Day

Happy Father's Day        

         When you think about the word, Father, what comes to mind?
Green golf courses in sunshine, Patriotic flags waving for brave Soldiers, dogs, a man's best friend, Cowboys, camping, fishing, 'Daddy's little girl,' and the song, "God is great, beer is good, & people are crazy" by Billy Currington.
          I was very blessed to have a wonderful earthly father.  He was the strong, tall, silent type who would never have to argue over anything and say he was sorry even when he was right.  I am forever grateful for my Dad, JBF.
         I was also blessed with a wonderful husband, who I thought was a wonderful father as well.  He was a great provider and once wrote a letter to his second son saying, "I love you more than life itself," as he lay in the hospital bed surviving pancreatic cancer.  I know because I was his typist at the time.  I am forever grateful of this gift as well.
          I don't think there can ever be enough Father's Days.  They conjure up all the lessons worth learning   if you had a wonderful father or if you know God.  We probably always remember three things from Corinthians,: and  in our darkest hours we can use these three to help us up:  find and follow Faith, Hope for heaven, and Love from and for 'Our Father'. Please visit the u-tube site below.
              God is the greatest Father of all and I found this on a blog called STONEGABLE,.  It is so beautiful, called, a Father's Love letter,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edl-2HUZYSQ Father's Love letter.
 
         Here are a few pictures of how it is this Father's Day in the west, for some ranch father's and grandfathers.
Nickie Swandal, Grandpa Marty, Wilsall rodeo


Mya& Mike(dad)
Mya Dailey





Nik Pierson


Kennedy Gibson, new boots
my H2o painting of Jessie Medearis










Just a thought, God written backwards is dog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Edl-2HUZYSQ  please watch

my watercolor dog silohette

No comments:

Post a Comment