Tuesday, October 3, 2023

OCTOBER 2023 lamp

 2023 October 

4*lamp

Owlet

Autumn color

The light of a child’s heart 

October is here  The last of summer will be an Indian summer and calves will be shipped to feedlots, winter feed will be made and stowed away for the snowy months to come. Bears are trying to eat as much as they can before hibernating.  Watering tanks are checked for insulation and heating elements. Birds are flocking up and some have headed south.  The chickadees are tough and are checking around for some early goodies.  

The candles are being lit and inside light reminds me of fireside moments mysterious and rustic.  The days are getting shorter and snow top mountains peak through fog or clouds early in the morning.  By dusk I am remembering my favorite scripture: His word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path”




Happy October 🍂



No comments:

Post a Comment