Tuesday, October 25, 2022

November 2022. Love


NOVEMBER 

Love is the word of the month

 In a memory to Loretta Lynn, her song “Love is the foundation we all lean on”  sums up this month.  Love helps us find gratitude, grace and patience; all gifts freely given to us by God if we’ll just call on him. 

November is a great month to take a walk in the leaves enjoy all the full fall foliage or take a walk at night and enjoy the winter constellations like Orion or the Big Dipper getting ready to spill, write  Christmas cards or make a Christmas shelter for Baby Jesus    So many ways to reflect and give thanks. 

Every morning I give thanks to Jesus for all his help and I am trying to do it more all through the day. Yet sometimes I just have to be thankful for little steps. ..Try remembering to give thanks when you stumble into a frozen mud puddle, I think I’ve come a long way just to be quiet, pick myself up and carry on. So with that said, give thanks for the good times and the



not-so-good ones as well.   Enjoy and love the Thanksgiving season, with family and friends  


Winter came fully in the beginning of November…





No comments:

Post a Comment