Sunday, February 15, 2015

Country Crossings life, love, and light

Country Crossings, a way to see light and life simply

A friend and I were walking around the ranch.  I was kicking piles of horse manure around the pasture as we visited.  So she said to me, "your life really is all about poop!"  Most people might take offense to this, but I agreed and thanked God for all of my blessings.  Cows, horses, dogs, barn cats, and being a steward of the land has brought me such peace and happiness, I am forever thankful.  
Most of my cows are called Black Baldies or Brockel-faced cattle, but I like what a special little girl once called them; "Broccoli cows."
Our dogs are working-cattle-breed dogs.  Border collies and Blue healers.  Each have there special talents but when we work together it is a dance.
Our horses are the stars of the show as everyone loves the freedom they whisper to  our souls.  A majestic creature for sure, they can stir-up many images in our minds.

This is a dedication of a wonderful rancher, husband, friend, father, veteran, and patrol skier.

No comments:

Post a Comment